The Town of Emerald Isle offers a secure Save Our Pier online donation option.
Instructions for online donations:
- Under Payment Type, select Save Our Pier. Then press Continue.
- On the following page, enter the amount you would like to donate. Then press Continue.
(Note: There is no convenience fee for Save Our Pier donations. These will be paid by the Town of Emerald Isle.)
- The next page verifies the amount you wish to donate and provides a standard Terms & Condition note. If the donation amount is correct, click on Accept. To change the amount, click edit.
- The next page offers the option to become a registered user. Since you’re making a one-time donation, simply skip this option and continue to the donation form below.
- The final pages will verify your donation and offer a digital receipt.
Donate by Mail:
The Town of Emerald Isle is undertaking an effort to ensure the existence of a fishing pier for public use in Emerald Isle. To support that effort, the North Carolina Aquarium Society has agreed to receive and account for private donations. The donations will be kept in a restricted fund. Donations to The North Carolina Aquarium (a 501 (c) (3)) organization are tax deductible. The North Carolina Aquarium Society will send a letter to acknowledge receipts and remind that the donation is tax deductible.
The funds are to be used for (1) expenses related to the purchase and/or improvement of the Bogue Inlet Pier, and if that does not succeed; (2) expenses related to building a pier at another Emerald Isle site, and if that does not succeed; (3) a waterfront project in Emerald Isle agreed to by the Town of Emerald Isle and the NC Aquarium Society.